Whether for a specific lead generation campaign, event or implementation of a complete marketing strategy, planning and monitoring is essential to prioritise marketing tools and get the best return on your marketing investment.
Although not exhaustive, the following services can be delivered on a retained, contract or ad-hoc basis.
- Marketing Operations Audit & Planning - includes briefing session and recommendations for priortised campaigns and actions
- Direct Marketing Campaigns – direct mail, e-mail marketing,telemarketing and social media integration
- Customer Communications – includes newsletters, events, surveys, portals
- PR - development of case studies, new stories, building profile with key online and offline media
- Website - structure, content, navigation and search engine optimisation working with existing or new website developer
- Events – in-house or external, customer or new-business, conferences and exhibitions – including pre- and post-event campaigns
- Data/Sales & Marketing Systems (CRM) - review of data, processes and systems, data sourcing, set-up and maintenance
- Collateral – design, development and production of sales support material for print and electronic formats
- Research – find out more about your customers, prospects and competitors to feedback into your marketing planning and product development
Following a review of your business strategy, we can deliver a prioritised action plan to get you going quickly.
Contact Us for an informal chat